- When shot, a loud call of ‘HIT’ should be made and the player is considered out of game. The player must place a ‘HAND’ in the air to show they are no longer live and immediately fall to the ground calling for a team ‘Medic’.
- A hit is anywhere on the body or the gun and ricochets must also be taken; if you think you’ve been hit take it.
- Dead and wounded players ‘DO NOT TALK’. The only exception is to use the ‘DEAD MAN WALKING’ or ‘MEDIC’ calls - anything else is considered cheating.
- A live team mate must tie one of your bandages to your wrist to make you live again. To move a wounded player, place a hand on their shoulder during the entire move, if this contact is broken, the player must fall to the ground again!
- All bandaging must be stationary and if either player is hit during the Medic or move, both must take a KIA a must head to a regen.
- If no one gets to you within 2 minutes, or both your bandages have been used, you have bled out and are KIA.
- If a medic hasn’t got to you after 30 seconds, you may try to crawl to a live player. Take down your hand and you MUST CRAWL. If shot whilst crawling, you are KIA. You must keep calling out for a team medic during the crawl and once committed, you can’t stop the crawl.
- You can take an immediate KIA only if you’re wounded in the middle of a fire fight and you can't avoid being shot! Otherwise stay on the ground for your full 2 minutes, calling for a team medic.
- KIA means returning to a fixed regen. Running out of bandages, bleeding out, Knife kills, and shot during medic/moves/crawls are all KIAs
EXPLOSIVE PYRO IS A WOUND, NOT A KIA!!!
- Inside - Whole building or structure is wounded
- Outside - 5m radius – Cover has no effect. If an explosive grenade lands within 5m of you, you are going to take a hit when it goes off - running away and blowing up spectacularly is optional, but always looks more awesome than just falling over !
Outside only - 5m radius area denial. If an incendiary grenade goes off within 5m of you, it's time to run away before you burn to death. Don't worry where the smoke blows, you just need to stay out of a 5m circle around the pyro until it has finished smoking.
- Two bandages
- Two offensive grenades (frag or incendiary) max (no limit on screening smoke)
- 75 rounds for your secondary
- Rifleman - 600 rounds for your primary
- Support Gunner - 3000 rounds for your primary
- DMR - 300 rounds for your primary (must be a proper DMR type weapon and locked to semi)
- Sniper - 150 rounds for your primary (bolt action, GBB or MOSFET 2 sec delat electric)
You can only reload at a controlled re-gens, (this includes BFGs), unless you push/drop the bbs in your mags by hand (no loading tool/pouring into high caps).